PT Education Manager
The PT Education Manager is the first software of its kind that was made specifically for Physical Therapy programs. The PT Education Manager tracks and integrates all data in one place - internships, Web CPI, curricula mapping, evaluations of clinical experience and instruction, and much more...
Sign up for a personal or group free video webinar to explore the premier software designed for Quality Assurance, CAPTE accreditation tracking, and student internship management of Physical Therapy education programs – the PT Education Manager.
"We've got information all over the place. We have a program for CAPTE, another for tracking clinical internships, one for looking at CPI data, another for evaluations and on and on...and none of them talk to each other!"
This is one of the reasons that managing student clinical education, compiling support data for CAPTE accreditation, and maintaining program Quality Assurance is so time consuming and error prone.
The PT Education Manager takes the pain out of physical therapy education management!
Use the PT Education Manager to track the following:
- Student information – including internships, requirements, evaluations, communications
- Clinicians – CCCEs, CIs, communications
- Sites – all CSIF data + communications, materials, contract management, visit schedules
- Faculty – Status, Scholarship, and Workload for CAPTE accreditation and Quality Assurance
- Internships – sites, CIs, CPIs
- Communications with sites, CCCEs, CIs, and students
- Curricula mapping with CAPTE Evaluative Criteria integration for Quality Assurance
- CPI import utility integrates Web CPI data
- Customizable Web Based Evaluations - Students - Courses, Internships, CIs, Sites including Student Evaluation of Clinical Experience and Instruction
- Assignment Generator - optimal assignment of students to internships based on preferences with built in flexibility
- Office productivity – mail and email merging
- Web Based Student Portal with Secure Student Log In – allows your students to log into the PT Education Manager Student Portal via any web browser on any computer or even a smart phone! They can select and fill out the custom evaluations that you have created and they have been assigned. They can also see site information including selected CSIF data and requirements, and available slots for upcoming internships. They can enter their preferences, and see assignments that have been generated using Jun Consulting Group's patented Assignment Generator.
- Customized Evaluations- a complete PT specific Evaluations/Survey tool that is integrated with the PT Education Manager software. Students can log on via any computer, web browser or even a smart phone and fill out the customized evaluations that you create. Four types of evaluations can be created:
- Student Evaluation of Faculty
- Student Evaluation of CI
- Student Evaluation of Course
- Student Evaluation of Internship/Site
Web CPI data in the PT Education Manager - includes the Web CPI data import utility that imports all the CPI data for your students including numerical scores and comments by both students and CIs. In-depth Web CPI analysis is available using the powerful Jun Reporting Engine.
The PT Education Manager includes the Assignment Generator - the most flexible and fastest internship assignment generator on the market for PT Education management. Using the Assignment Generator, internship assignments can be generated optimally in matter of seconds, taking into account student hardship if desired and DCE preferences.
Curricula Mapping allows tracking and in-depth reporting of courses, lectures/modules, objectives and support for CAPTE Evaluative Criteria as well as support for a customized list of School Learning Objectives. Ongoing Quality Assurance and CAPTE Accreditation reporting is easily performed and maintained using the powerful Jun Reporting Engine.
Existing data can be migrated into the PT Education Manager for an easy transition. The database is Internet based so the PT Education Manager program can be used from any location where there is an Internet connection, including home computers and laptops while traveling. It can securely manage individual log on accounts for faculty, staff, and students. The database requires no support from your IS department. CAPTE AAR data, Students, Internships, Communications, Sites, Clinicians, Faculty, Staff, Housing, CPI data, Curricula Mapping, CAPTE Evaluative Criteria tracking, School Learning Objectives, Customized Evaluations, Contract Management, and much, much more - all in one software - all in one PT Education Manager.